Friday, September 14, 2007

CENTEX HOMES' READY-TO-OWN WORKSHOP

The Chamber was sent this in the mail today. It looks like a great workshop for future first time home-owners. Centex has been a Chamber member since 2002, and employs 140 people in the region.
Who:
Anyone interested in a home but confused about the market and anyone who wants to stop renting and get into a home of their own.

What:
At Centex Homes' Ready-to-Own Workshop, Centex experts talk about how to look for your new home and review common rent/own questions including:
  • What is a down payment?

  • Can I buy a home without a down payment?

  • Do I have to pay the whole price up front

  • Will Centex help me finance my new home?

  • Is this a good time to invest in a home?

  • I'm stuck in a lease. Do I have the option to move right now?

  • Will someone at Centex walk me through the home-buying process?

  • What do mortgage calculators do?

All future home-owners who attend will receive complimentary lunch and can register to win prizes from Ikea, Best Buy and Bed, Bath & Beyond.

When:
Saturday, Sept. 22 from Noon - 2 p.m.

Where:
Forest Knoll
216 Emory Lane SE
Rochester, MN 55904

This workshop is free and open to the public with free parking available on site. For more information, visit www.centexhomes.com/minneapolis.


No comments: