Anyone interested in a home but confused about the market and anyone who wants to stop renting and get into a home of their own.
At Centex Homes' Ready-to-Own Workshop, Centex experts talk about how to look for your new home and review common rent/own questions including:
- What is a down payment?
- Can I buy a home without a down payment?
- Do I have to pay the whole price up front
- Will Centex help me finance my new home?
- Is this a good time to invest in a home?
- I'm stuck in a lease. Do I have the option to move right now?
- Will someone at Centex walk me through the home-buying process?
- What do mortgage calculators do?
All future home-owners who attend will receive complimentary lunch and can register to win prizes from Ikea, Best Buy and Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Saturday, Sept. 22 from Noon - 2 p.m.
216 Emory Lane SE
Rochester, MN 55904
This workshop is free and open to the public with free parking available on site. For more information, visit www.centexhomes.com/minneapolis.