The Business of the Year Award is presented to a business member of the Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce.To attain this award the business must show commitment in the areas of community service, client relations, investment in employees, business ethics, and business improvement and growth.
- Commitment to the Community - Assistance to Chamber, community organizationa
- Commitment to Excellence - Excellent service, business ethics, friendliness
- Commitment and/or Service to Employees
- Commitment to Business Improvement
- Commitment to business expansion and growth
Jan Warfield Volunteer of the Year Award
This award is presented annually to a member of the Chamber of Commerce who has demonstrated outstanding participation and leadership in Chamber activities. This award is given in Jan Warfield's memory in honor of her dedication and commitment to the Chamber.
- Volunteer efforts for the Chamber
- Chamber participation at events and activities
- Leadership and motivation in Chamber activities and events
Click here to nominate a business and/or volunteer.